Brad's grilled rib eye steak. Place rib-eye steaks on a large platter and season with rub on all sides. These rib-eye steaks are tender and flavorful and one of the best beef cuts for grilling. We also include tips on how to grill the perfect steak.
No matter how you like your steak, a rib Rib eye steak – We used a beautiful USDA Prime boneless rib eye steak. Coat the steak with ½ tablespoon of olive oil. The rib eye or ribeye is a beef steak from the rib section. You can cook Brad's grilled rib eye steak using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled rib eye steak
- It’s 2 of 10-12 oz rib eye steaks.
- Prepare of marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each ;garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of carmelized onions.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Prepare of other toppings.
- It’s 1 of crumbled blue cheese.
- It’s 1 of au jus.
- It’s 1 of horseradish.
- You need 1 of steak sauce.
The rib section of beef spans from ribs six through twelve. Ribeye steaks are mostly composed of the longissimus dorsi muscle but also contain the complexus and spinalis muscles. The resting period is important so that the juices don't run out when you cut into the ribeye, so be patient! Find grilled rib eye steak stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Brad's grilled rib eye steak step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a shallow dish..
- Dredge steaks on both sides. Marinade for a half hour. Flip after 15 minutes ..
- In a frying pan clarify butter. Slice onion in long thin strips. Carmelize on medium low until golden brown. 20 minutes or so..
- Prepare au jus.
- Heat grill to 450-500 degrees.
- Grill steaks until desired doneness. I like mine rare.
- Top with grilled onions, blue cheese, steak sauce. Serve with au jus and horseradish. Grilled corn on the cob and sliced cantelope for a side..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Also Known As: Ribeye Roll Steak; Ribeye Steak, Bone-In; Ribeye Steak, Lip-On, Boneless. This steak is rich, juicy and full-flavored with generous Situated under the front section of the backbone and used primarily for support. Popular cuts from the Rib include the rich, flavorful Ribeye Steak and. Grilled Rib Eye Steak: Reverse Sear and Thermal Principles.