Gooseberry Steak Sauce.
You can have Gooseberry Steak Sauce using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gooseberry Steak Sauce
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared horseradish.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 ounces of golden gooseberries.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
Gooseberry Steak Sauce step by step
- Wash and slice the gooseberries in half, add to a pot with the butter, horseradish, and honey. Heat simmering till thickened. Serve on top of steak or other meats..