Jackfruit kofta. A great ingredient that often gets ignored in mainstream cooking, jackfruit or kathal, is lip-smackingly delicious. Jackfruit (kathal) kofta curry recipe / how to make echorer kofta curry Our today's recipe is very interesting "JACKFRUIT KOFTA CURRY". If these koftas are prepared with jackfruit, they'll taste more scrumptious.
Jackfruit Kofta Curry very different mouth-feel because of the texture of the jackfruit. These unique but tasty koftas are then used to make a delicious curry. These Lamb Koftas are a firm favourite. You can cook Jackfruit kofta using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jackfruit kofta
- It’s of jackfruit.
- It’s of medium sized potato.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped.
- It’s of onion sliced.
- You need of ginger paste.
- It’s of garlic paste.
- It’s of big sized tomato puri.
- It’s of kharbooj ke beej soaked in warm water.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of kasturi red chilli powder.
- It’s of As required Oil.
- Prepare of suger or 2tsp malai.
- You need of For Kofta balls.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of ginger grated 1/4 tsp termaric powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Koftas refers to a dish made with spiced ground meat (mince). Sometimes it's made on skewers (this recipe) though they do also come in non skewered. How to make green Jackfruit curry. Young green jackfruit makes a great shredded meat sub.
Jackfruit kofta instructions
- First, take a bowl add boiled potato & jackfruit and all dry ingredient mix well keep aside..
- Now make all balls equally then deep fry till golden brown. Now take a khadai put on flame add some oil add onion saute till light brown now make a paste..
- Now, put kadhai put on flame add oil and onion paste salt saute few mins, add tomato puree saute again for few min now add all dry ingredients cook for few mins add dahi or malai mix well cook till oil becomes separate,now add water add koftas and cook for few sec serve it with own choice of paratha,puri or pulao..
Easy, Vegan, Soy-free Gluten-free Grain-free Indian curry. Kathal ki Sabzi – Indian Jackfruit Recipe: a quick, delicious recipe using kathal/jackfruit, aromatic Indian spices, and a few simple ingredients. This is a masaledar kathal ki sabzi with less curry. a green jackfruit, cut it up and do whatever it is folks do to make a kofta. Bong Mom's CookBook: Baishali'r Enchor Kofta — Green Jackfruit K. Jackfruit has grown in popularity in vegan dishes, but what is it and how should you cook with it?