Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink).
You can cook Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink)
- You need 1 of young coconut, rip out the meat with a spoon.
- Prepare 2 of ripe avocados, cut into dice.
- You need 100 gr of jackfruit, cut into diced.
- You need 6 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of cocopandan syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- It’s of shaved ice.
Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) instructions
- In a small pot, stir the coconut cream with a pinch of salt constantly until boiling. Set aside. Let it cool..
- Put the young coconut meat, avocado, and jackfruit in a glass or a bowl..
- Add the coconut milk, cocopandan syrup, and sweetened condensed milk. Put the shaved ice on top. Ready to be served! 😋.
- If you can’t find cocopandan syrup in the market you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of sugar with 2 cup of coconut water in a pot. Add 3 pandan leaves. Add red food coloring (optional). Bring it to boil over medium-high heat. Set aside. Let it cool..