Turon Filipino Banana Lumpia Dessert.
You can cook Turon Filipino Banana Lumpia Dessert using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turon Filipino Banana Lumpia Dessert
- You need 6 of Saba bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of ripe jackfruit.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 12 pieces of spring roll wrappers.
- It’s 2 cup of cooking oil.
Turon Filipino Banana Lumpia Dessert step by step
- Roll banana on brown sugar. Making sure you coat the entire banana with a lot of sugar.
- Place the banana coated with brown sugar in the spring roll wrapper and add some jackfruit.
- Fold and wrap spring roll wrapper sealing it with water or homemade paste (see my lumpia recipe for directions on how to make paste).
- In a pan, heat up the oil and put brown sugar and wait until the brown sugar floats.
- Put in the wrapped bananas and fry until the wrapper turns golden brown and the extra sugar sticks on the wrapper.
- Serve hot with or without ice cream on top! Enjoy!.