GUDEG (Young Jackfruit Stew) #instantpot.
You can have GUDEG (Young Jackfruit Stew) #instantpot using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GUDEG (Young Jackfruit Stew) #instantpot
- You need 2 cans of (@ 280 grams) drained young jackfruit.
- It’s 8 of large soft boiled eggs, peeled.
- You need 2 of chicken leg quarters.
- You need 250 gram of coconut sugar.
- You need 60 ml of water.
- Prepare 5 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 of dried galangal (about an inch long each).
- It’s 2 cans of (@ 400 ml) coconut milk.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of tea bags of black tea (optional).
- You need of 👉I used tea bags to be able to get dark color that I can't get from the coconut sugar. In Indonesia coconut sugar has darker color than what I can find here.
- It’s of Grind the following spices into paste :.
- Prepare 25 grams of garlic.
- Prepare 100 grams of shallot.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground coriander.
- It’s 4 of candlenuts.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
GUDEG (Young Jackfruit Stew) #instantpot instructions
- Mix coconut sugar, spice paste and 60 ml water..
- Place in order chicken, jackfruit, eggs, bay leaves, galangal, coconut sugar mixture, tea bags into an electric pressure cooker. Add coconut milk and 500 ml water..
- Close the lid and turn the vent into sealed. Cook on manual on high pressure for 60 minutes. When it's done, do a quick release. Take out the tea bags..
- Serve gudeg with warm steamed rice and drizzle the broth over it..