Dad's Jackfruit Sheera.
You can have Dad's Jackfruit Sheera using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dad's Jackfruit Sheera
- Prepare of semolina.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of Chopped jack fruit.
- It’s of Jackfruit pureed.
- You need of cashew.
- You need of raisins.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Prepare of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Ghee.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of warm full cream milk.
Dad's Jackfruit Sheera instructions
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp ghee. Roast cashew, raisins in ghee and keep it separately..
- In the same pan roast the semolina untill golden brown. Make sure it takes 5-6mins to get roasted on medium flame..
- Now in same pan add, cloves and pour the warm milk and warm water. Add pinch of salt and jackfruit puree and cook for 4mins closing the lid. Once semolina is completely cooked. Add sugar and chopped jackfruit and cook for 3-4mins. Add remaining ghee and roasted cashew and raisins. Sprinkle Cardamom powder. Serve hot of chilled as per your choice..
- Note: I have not added food colour. If you wish to add it's always personal choice. Chooses ripened jackfruit that gives more sweetness and colour. If Jack fruit is not sweet then add sugar as per your sweetness..