Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free). Don't tell your family these blueberry oatmeal muffins are healthy! These are a big hit at breakfast. Fresh blueberries, gluten free oats, and lots of healthy ingredients.
Extra cakey and filled with organic blueberries and sweetened with a little coconut sugar! I also add in collagen peptides (totally optional but I. Some of my family's favorite gluten-free muffin recipes that I make are my Gluten-Free Blueberry Banana Muffins, Gluten-Free Apple Crumb Muffins, and Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Muffins. You can have Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free)
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats (2 cups process into flour in a small blender.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconuts flake (blend quickly in a small blende.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of jackfruit (process in a blender until smooth) +1/2 cu.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of freshly grounded flaxseed + 6 Tsp hot water (set aside to.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 90 ml of Apple sauce.
- You need 3 of dates (chopped).
Gluten-Free banana muffins made with oat flour, studded with blueberries, and topped with a sprinkling of gluten-free granola. These gluten free banana oat muffins are soft and tender, lightly sweetened with maple syrup, filled with wonderfully juicy blueberries, and are perfectly crunchy from. We woke to the sound of water. It is raining in the desert this Gluten-free oats make lovely muffins.
Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free) step by step
- In a small blender, blend 2 cups of rolled oats into fine flour. Add these 2 cups of oat flour and 1 cup rolled oats into a large mixing bowl..
- Blend 1/2 cup of coconut flake into flour and add it into the same bowl for dry ingredients. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix them well..
- Ground 2 Tsp of flaxseeds into flour and pour it into a cup, add 6 Tsp of hot water. Stir to mix and set it aside to gel. It only takes a few minutes to gel..
- Preheat oven and set it at 400F by now..
- Blend one and half cups of jackfruit into puree, add water if the volume is not met. Chop half cup of residual jackfruit into small bite sizes and dump them into another bowl..
- Once the flaxseed mixture turns into beat egg consistence, pour it into the wet ingredient bowl. Mix well with a spatula..
- Pour everything from the wet ingredient bowl into dry ingredient bowl. Gently fold to incorporate..
- Divide the batter into a 12-well muffin pan and add a few blueberries on top..
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes then turn the heat down to 350F and bake for another 15 minutes..
Add the Egg Replacer or beaten eggs. Super EASY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS│EGG FREE, DAIRY FREE and GLUTEN FREE│HEALTHY BAKING Series. Enjoy these healthy gluten free Buckwheat Blueberry Muffins with a delicious almond stuesel topping. I use it often in pancakes with lots of eggs, but when I use it in muffins, I mix it with almond flour A hearty, moist blueberry muffin with an almond streusel topping. Gluten-free Sugar-free Oatmeal Muffins with Mango and Blueberry.