You can have Jackfruit Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jackfruit Cake
- You need 80 g of cake flour.
- It’s 50 g of Jackfruit puree.
- It’s 30 g of Jackfruit.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- It’s 50 g of granule sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cake emulsifier.
Jackfruit Cake step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Mix eggs, sugar and cake emulsifier for about 10 minutes until white and soft peak..
- Add and shift cake flour. Mix it for 1 minute. Then add jacfruit puree and mix it with folding technique. Don't over mix it..
- Melt margarine and put it into the batter while it's warm. Fold the batter until no margarine left on the bottom of batter..
- Preheat oven on 170°C. Cut Jackfuit to small dice (1×1 cm) and cover it with flour. Thinly spread margarine over the cake mold and give some flour or put baking sheet on your cake mold (I use 25x10x4). Pour the batter into cake mold, then sprinkle the jackfruit on top of batter. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Jackfruit cake is ready to serve with your favorite tea or coffee ✨.