Chilorio Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Wrapped in Bacon. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Easy and delicious crab stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped in bacon. These stuffed jalapenos are a perfect appetizer for bbqs, parties, and game day!
Wrap each stuffed jalapeno boat with a slice of bacon. Pierce with toothpicks to hold the bacon in place. Sprinkle them with extra chili powder and bake the. You can have Chilorio Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Wrapped in Bacon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilorio Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno peppers, halved, ribs and seeds removed.
- It’s 1 C. of Chilorio (mexican shredded pork).
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 4 slices of bacon of choice.
Jalapeño poppers are one of the easiest, most satisfying party apps. Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. Love the flavors and want to make it into a meal? You gotta try our Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken—it's for spice. jalapeno peppers, sliced in half.
Chilorio Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Wrapped in Bacon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Heat the Chilorio in a small skillet over medium-high heat until warmed through. Remove from heat..
- Add cheese and cilantro to skillet with Chilorio. Spooninto halved jalapenoa into equal amounts..
- Wrap bacon around stuffed jalapenos with ends tucked underneath. Place in pan and cook 15 minutes or until bacon is browned and crispy..
Cut each jalapeño in half lengthwise and core the interior using a spoon. Fill each half jalapeño with chili, top with shredded cheddar cheese and wrap with a slice of bacon. Place the jalapeños on a medium heat grill and cook until the bacon is crisp. you'll need to turn frequently to heat them evenly. you may even want to use foil to prevent the mess. I find that by cooking the bacon a little first and not over filling that you'll get minimal mess however. One of our favorite jalapeño poppers was the cream cheese stuffed jalapeño filled with onions, cilantro, cumin and a little bit of jack cheese.