Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing.
You can cook Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of jalapeño popper stuffing.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Chyanne pepper.
- Prepare Tbsp of bacon grease or cooking oil.
- Prepare of Small sweet tomato.
- You need of Avacado.
Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing step by step
- Use your left over popper stuffings. I added my favorite diced link sausage when I made mixture. See jalapeño popper recipe..
- Small skillet, heat to medium high with oil. Pour in scrambled eggs and add all ingredients except tomato and avocado. Cook till done to your taste..
- Plate and add sliced tomato and avocado to plate. I like to add my favorite salsa on top. Enjoy!.