Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. Words cannot actually describe the deliciousness of this recipe. This is the kind of gourmet burger you would order at some crazy fancy restaurant and only dream of replicating. These stuffed burgers are amazing with with turkey or beef and can easily be broiled in the oven or grilled!
We present to you the Jalapeño Popper Burger, the Customer Burger Showdown winner created by Jessica Usher. This scorcher pops with flavor and heat, featuring jalapeños two ways and a tangy chipotle mayo that will leave your taste buds sizzling for more.. Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce Recipes on Yummly You can have Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- It’s of Burgers.
- You need 2.5 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of diced jalapeno.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped bacon.
- Prepare of Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of diced jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 3 cups of fresh raspberries, rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chipotle seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch (optional).
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of cold water (optional).
- Prepare of Onion Rings.
- You need of oil to fry.
- It’s 2 of large onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of panko crumbs 1 egg, beaten.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- You need 6 of large hamburger buns.
- Prepare 6 oz of Baby RomaineLettuce.
- You need 6 of pepper jack cheese slices.
Raspberry-jalapeno Sauce, Cilantro Jalapeno Sauce, Creamy Jalapeno Sauce. A juicy burger filled with gooey cheese and topped w/ a creamy jalapeno sauce and crispy fried onions! I know I normally do a meatless post for I mean, what could be better than a juicy burger stuffed with gooey cheese that's smothered in a smoky jalapeno cream cheese sauce and then and. I love the flavor of jalapeños with cheddar cheese, and BBQ sauce.
Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce step by step
- Prep time!.
- Mix cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon in small bowl..
- Separate ground beef into 6 sections. Divide each section in half and flatten them with the palm of your hands..
- Add ⅙ of the cream cheese mixture to the center of one of the halves, then place the other half over the cream cheese mixture and seal the sides. Do this for each patty and girl on medium heat for about 5-7 min. per side or until done and completely cooked through. You can also place the pepper jack cheese on top of the burgers to allow it to melt..
- Heat oil in sauce pan. Add jalapenos and garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 15 minutes or until it thickens to the desired consistency. I like mine a little thicker so I combine 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch with 4 Tablespoons of cold water and add to simmering sauce and cook for another 2 min. Once thickened, remove from heat and set aside..
- Heat oil to 360 degrees. Dip onions in the beaten egg and then in the panko crumbs. Fry in oil until the first side is golden brown in color then flip and do the other side until golden brown. Remove from heat and set on a paper towel..
- Place lettuce on the bottom half of the bun. Lay the burger on top of the lettuce. Place the pepper jack cheese on top of the burger unless you already melted it over the top. Next add the Raspberry Chipotle Sauce then onion rings. Top it with the top of the bun..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Finally, I've gone and put it all together on the grill with these Stuffed Jalapeño Cheeseburgers! This creamy green sauce is incredibly good and addictive. It's tangy and spicy profile is irresistible. I even tried to buy this sauce at a super market chain here in Austin that started to sell it. After trying this supermarket version with its whopping thirty-one ingredients which did not even taste or resemble the.