Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken. This recipe for Chicken Tenders with Bacon Jalapeño Sauce makes a delicious main course everyone will love. This recipe can be part of a low-carb After cooking, they are smothered with creamy smokey bacon sauce infused with jalapeño peppers. Everyone will love this smokey, spicy goodness.
A crispy Panko crusted chicken breast smothered in a delicious and cheesy jalapeno popper topping! Combine diced jalapeno peppers, crumbled bacon, cream cheese and grated cheddar in a small bowl. In second bowl, combine Panko bread crumbs, garlic powder and paprika. You can cook Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken
- You need 8 of large skinless boneless chicken breast.
- You need of Spinach and artichoke dip.
- It’s of Salt/pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 slices of thick cut bacon- cooked.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
If there is any excess fat on the thighs go ahead and trim it off. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Chicken Bites are flattened chicken tenders stuffed with cream cheese laced with chopped jalapeño pieces, then wrapped with bacon. Whether you call them Armadillo Eggs with Chicken, Chicken Grenades, or Jalapeño Chicken Poppers. I'm Amanda. a wife, mother of two rambunctious kiddos, photography nerd, and bacon lover!
Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken instructions
- Wash and Clean chicken breast. Next slice the middle of the chicken breast enough to create a pocket. Being sure not to cut too far or else your filling will fall out..
- Next add a tablespoon of the spinach artichoke dip inside the pocket of the chicken breast. Be sure to use a different spoon each time to prevent contamination. Take a tooth pick and pin the chicken closed. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a pan. Drain on paper towel..
- Cook chicken briefly on both sides. Once all chicken has been browned, add jalapeños, green onion, bacon, mushrooms to the chicken.
- Next add cheeses and bake at 350 until melted. Enjoy!.
I believe that gourmet meals should be something we can ALL. This one is for Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Chicken Thighs and it's a big hit at my house. Jalapeno Bacon Cream Cheese Popper Hasselback Stuffed Chicken (Keto Low-Carb) is a quick and easy, healthy recipe with baked chicken breasts smothered in bacon and cheddar cheese. Make this low carb stuffed jalapeno, bacon wrapped chicken for dinner! It is so delicious and works perfectly for the keto diet.