Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken. Looking for a cheesy chicken recipe for dinner tonight? Well here is a Twisted video recipe to learn how to make these delicious jalapeño popper hasselback. It's an easy baked jalapeno popper hasselback chicken recipe with layers of bacon, cheddar, cream cheese, and jalapenos.
What to serve Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Chicken with: This is a rich chicken dish with lots of cheese so a light side goes best with it. I like either a green salad or some steamed broccoli. This Hasselback Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a deliciously creative stuffed chicken breast recipe – all you need is a bit of light cream cheese, cheddar and some jalapeno peppers! You can cook Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- You need 4 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Colby jack.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Chicken seasoning.
Serve it with fiesta lime rice, cilantro lime It's called JALEPENO popper stuffed chicken for a reason!!! I served with broccoli and grape tomatoes for myself I traded the center cut bacon for turkey back and this was still so delicious… Thank you for your recipes and. Try this JALAPENO POPPER HASSELBACK CHICKEN recipe, or contribute your own. Season then spoon over dollops of the cheesy popper mixture.
Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken instructions
- Heat oven to 400. Score each breast 2/3 of the way through about every 1/2 inch down the breast. Season both sides with chicken seasoning salt and pepper. Lay in a lightly greased baking dish..
- Microwave your cream cheese for a few seconds to soften and mix in garlic and onion powder one of the jalapeños (finely diced) and the cheeses, bacon and lime juice..
- Cover and bake 30 minutes then remove foil and sprinkle on additional cheese bacon and jalepeno. Bake uncovered another 10-20 minutes until internal temp reaches 165..
Your favorite spicy snack becomes a gooey, cheesy chicken main course in this easy recipe. Mix Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and minced jalapenos into an awesome creamy filling, cut pockets in chicken breasts, then stuff 'em! Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken from Delish.com is filled with creamy goodness. Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture. Jalapeno Bacon Cream Cheese Popper Hasselback Stuffed Chicken (Keto Low-Carb) is a quick and easy, healthy recipe with baked chicken breasts smothered in bacon and cheddar cheese.