Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers. I try a slight twist on the traditional jalapeno. Wrap your jalapeño poppers in crispy bacon then lather it all over with smoky BBQ sauce. Enter the world of some of the best food you can think of: jalapeño poppers.
Smaller peppers won't hold enough filling, so search for hefty jalapeños that are slightly larger than your thumb. Stuffed with oozing cheese and wrapped in bacon, these spicy jalapeño chilli bites will go down a storm at a party. Beware some are hotter than others! You can cook Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers
- You need 4 of Jalapeños.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s 8 slices of Bacon, uncooked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. In the oven, the cheese gets hot and melty and the peppers mellow slightly. These BBQ Bacon Jalapeno Poppers are SO GOOD! They're stuffed with BBQ sauce, gooey cheese, and bacon.
Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers step by step
- In a bowl mix together your shredded cheddar cheese and bbq sauce, set bowl to the side……..
- Rinse your jalapeño peppers in cold water, dry with paper towels and place on a plate……
- With a pair of disposable gloves 🧤 cut jalapeño peppers in half, take out seeds and discard seeds, continue until all jalapeños are seeded……..discard used gloves……
- Filled each half of your jalapeño pepper with the cheese / bbq sauce mixture and place each half on a large baking sheet…….
- Take your 8 slices of bacon 🥓 and lay on a plate…….
- Carefully wrap 1 slice of bacon around each jalapeño half, continue until all peppers are wrapped with slices of bacon 🥓…….
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until bacon is nice and crispy to your liking !!!!……..
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix together your bbq sauce, black pepper and garlic powder, set bowl to the side……
- Remove jalapeños from oven and baste with your reserved bbq / garlic powder sauce, making sure you coat each bacon / jalapeño fully with sauce……
- Place jalapeños back into oven for about 10 more minutes, or until bbq sauce has caramelized……Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Throw them on the grill for your next party! As we all know, bacon makes everything better. These spicy grilled jalapeño poppers are stuffed with an. With bubbling cheese, savory bacon, and spicy peppers, these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers have everything that makes guests reach for one after another. But because so many BBQ sauces are loaded with sugar, it's very hard to find one that could be considered Keto-Friendly.