Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps).
You can cook Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps)
- It’s 6-8 of jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of light beer.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 4 cups of vegetable oil.
Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps) instructions
- Heat oil in large pot until hot. 🔥 Coin jalapenos and set aside..
- Add flour, egg and seasonings to bowl and combine; mixture with be thick..
- Slowly add in beer and mix until well blended..
- Place coins in batter mixture and drop one at a time in small batches into hot oil for 30 seconds or so, flipping over to equally brown both sides. Drain on paper towel. Enjoy!.