Thai stir-fry spaghetti. The inspiration for this plant-based dish comes from Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Stir-fry, Pad Krapow Gai. The name comes from Pad (which means stir-fry), Krapow (which means holy basil), and Gai (which means chicken). For this vegan version, simply drop the Gai and load up on the veggies.
Heat oil in a frying pan or wok, and brown the garlic and onions. Add chicken or shrimp, fish sauce, sugar, and chili peppers. While this is going on, you should set to boil your spaghetti in another pot. You can cook Thai stir-fry spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai stir-fry spaghetti
- Prepare 3 of servings of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 of a white cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of x large onion.
- It’s 6-7 of thai red chilli.
- Prepare 2 of x lemon grass.
- Prepare 5 of x garlic cloves.
- You need of Oyster sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce.
- It’s of Sprinkle of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 2 of Table spoons of sugar.
- You need leaves of Lime kaffir.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
It is preferable to do both (stir fry vegetables and boil the spaghetti) simultaneously in order to save time. (You can start cooking your spaghetti before stir frying the vegetables) Thai Beef Stir-Fry A distinctive peanut sauce complements this colorful combination of tender sirloin strips, cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms. I like to dish it up over spaghetti, but you could use fried noodles instead. Ta and I give a new twist to an old Thai favourite, Pad Kra Pao Moo Sap and replace the traditional serving of Rice with Spaghetti. It truly is a quick and easy spicy Thai favourite.
Thai stir-fry spaghetti instructions
- Cook up the spaghetti and add the lemon grass, chilli and garlic to some olive oil… fry it up adding some oyster sauce and eggs.
- Add the onions, chicken powder and sugar and stir fry adding sauce to taste.
- Throw in the cabbage, cook through. Add sauce as you go along.
- Mix in the cooked spaghetti then serve.
The Best Stir Fry Spaghetti Noodles Recipes on Yummly Remove to a bowl; keep warm. In un padellino a parte strapazzate le uova insieme a un pizzico di sale e un cucchiaio di olio extravergine. Una volta cotte, utilizzatele per condire i noodles, mescolando delicatamente con un cucchiaio di legno. Dopo averlo sciacquato e privato della buccia e delle parti verdi, tritate il porro e fate lo stesso con l'erba cipollina.