Gobi 65 to Manchurian. Gobi manchurian recipe – Make the best super delicious & crispy gobi manchurian at home with this simple recipe. Cauliflower manchurian is one of the most popular manchurian dishes from Indo chinese cuisine. Gobi means cauliflower in hindi & manchurian is a sweet, tangy & slightly spicy sauce made with chilli sauce, vinegar, ginger & garlic.
Gobi means cauliflower in hindi & manchurian is a sweet, tangy & slightly spicy sauce made with chilli sauce, vinegar, ginger & garlic. Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe for crispy fried cauliflower; serve it as a snack or appetizer. The main ingredient of this recipe is Cauliflower which is also known as Gobi. gobi manchurian gravy recipe You can cook Gobi 65 to Manchurian using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gobi 65 to Manchurian
- You need of For Gobi 65.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower florets.
- You need of Water to cover florets.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Deghi Mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of Maida/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For Gobi Manchurian.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion (medium or half if big).
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt to taste (for gravy).
- It’s of Water (as needed).
- You need 2 sprigs of green onions diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kasoori methi.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of corn flour + 1 tablespoon water.
- It’s of Additional.
- Prepare of Oil to deep fry.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of for gravy.
- Prepare 1 of wedge of lemon.
cauliflower manchurian gravy recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular indian street food recipe which is an adaptation to popular chinese manchurian cuisine. manchurain gravy recipes are typically served with other indo chinese cuisine rice recipes as a side dish or a gravy. gobi manchurian gravy recipe It is a popular appetizer served in many restaurants. When I made it was lots for us , then i decided to make Gobi manchurian as sidedish for night chapathi Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetable. gobi manchurian recipe how to make gobi manchurian with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular and tasty indo chinese street food recipe is prepared with cauliflower & chinese sauces. it is perhaps one of the famous party starters or an appetizer within the vegetarian community. it can be served both with dry and gravy version and this is a dry version of.
Gobi 65 to Manchurian step by step
- Boil water in a kettle. Add cauliflower florets in a pot, add in the haldi and pour the water from kettle over it. Cover the pot and let it sit for 7 mins..
- Now, drain off the water. To the boiled florets add in the spices under Gobi 65 to mix. Pour water to form a paste. Let it rest 2 mins..
- It must then be fried – deep in oil or air fried. You can alternatively bake the marinated florets in the oven. Stop here for Gobi 65. Serve hot..
- For the gravy version, take a wok. Add in oil. Add in cumin seeds. Now, toss in onions, ginger garlic paste and the bell peppers. Roast them well in a low flame. Add salt, deghi mirch, garam masala, kasoori methi and toss well. Once the veggies are well roasted, add in tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, light soy sauce and dark soy sauce along with vinegar. Let the sauces simmer for 2 mins on low-medium heat..
- Add in the Gobi 65 and mix well. Now, add in water to the amount of gravy that you prefer..
- Finally, add the corn flour water mixture. This thickens the gravy. Top up with diced green onions and a wedge of lemon on the side. Enjoy with rice or breads..
They are served as a evening snack or starter along with other South Indian foods. Easy gobi manchurian with gravy recipe with step by step photos & a video recipe. It is one of the popular Indo-Chinese dishes in many restaurants in India. You can serve this manchurian with fried rice, veg pulao or noodles. It is basically a popular Indo-Chinese dish made with cauliflower florets.