Ladies Finger At its best. Lady's finger is a common vegetable, especially in India. You can get in all vegetable markets locally as well as in food malls or supermarkets. Its price is almost similar to other vegetables.
Lady finger (Okra) has been a part of Indian cuisine for ages. Its rich fiber content is what mainly contributes to its benefits. The fiber content of lady finger helps in better digestion and regularization of bowels. You can cook Ladies Finger At its best using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladies Finger At its best
- It’s of Blending Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need piece of Ginger small.
- Prepare 8 of clover garlic.
- Prepare of Curry leave 4 stem.
- Prepare 20 of cashew.
- Prepare 2 of big onion (10 small onion).
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leave.
- Prepare of Preparing Ladies Finger.
- Prepare 20 of ladies finger (okra).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare of Fennel seed 1/2 tspn.
- It’s 1 of clove.
- Prepare 1 of bay leave.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Turmeric 1/2 tspn.
- It’s of Chilli powder 1/2 tspn.
- You need of Coriander powder 1/2 tspn.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Pectin swells up in the intestine and helps in easier elimination of waste from. Bhindi is also known as Lady's Finger, Okra, Bendakaya etc. This vegetable itself has its own style of taste and texture. It is a simple green vegetable development of the body.
Ladies Finger At its best instructions
- In a pan heat oil. Add chilli, ginger, garlic, curry leave. Add cashew. Add onion. Add tomato. Add parsley. Stir well. Set it too cool. Blend it. You may add water 1/2 cup when you blend. Set aside..
- In a pan heat oil to cover the bottom of ladies finger. Add cardamom, bay leave, clove and ladies finger. Stir until ladies finger becomes slightly brown and soft..
- Add all the powder ingredients. Followed by the blended ingredients. You can add some water if you want more gravy. Stir well. Done ✅.
It is a low-calorie food that keeps the stomach full which also, in turn, helps in weight loss. Well, Ladies finger fry is most. Ladies finger fry or bendakaya fry recipe, quick and easy stir fry to accompany rice or phulka. Learn to make ladies finger fry without making them sticky. Ladies finger or okra is one of the highly nutritious low calorie vegetable that is often used to prepare sambar, curry or stir fry in Indian Cuisine.