Leek and Broccoli Namul.
You can cook Leek and Broccoli Namul using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leek and Broccoli Namul
- It’s of to 2 heads Broccoli (cut, boiled, chilled, and drained).
- You need of Thick leek.
- It’s of Chicken tendererloins (boiled and shredded).
- You need of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of swirl around the pan Sesame oil.
- You need of bit Garlic.
- You need of wedges or so Lemon.
- It’s of optional Korean chili or ichimi spice.
- Prepare of optional Black or white sesame seeds.
Leek and Broccoli Namul instructions
- These are the ingredients..
- Thinly slice the leek on the diagonal, remove the core and soak in a bowl of water to reduce the bite. Drain and pat dry well..
- Cut the garlic in half. Then rub it all around the inside of your bowl..
- In a separate bowl, combine the chicken tenders, leek, coarsely ground black pepper, a generous amount of salt, black pepper, Korean chili pepper and toss with your hands..
- Add a generous amount of sesame oil, and mix. If you prefer, add finely chopped garlic..
- When everything's well mixed, add a swirl of lemon juice and toss lightly..
- Put the whole thing and the broccoli in the bowl you rubbed with garlic in Step 2, and mix..
- Chill very well and it's done. Sprinkle with lemon juice and dig in..