Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum.
You can cook Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum
- You need of Pork belly or roasted pork.
- You need 1 of Leeks.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Sauce Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fermented bean paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum instructions
- Blanch pork belly in hot water for 30 minutes and cut into slices. You can skip this step if you have ready roasted BBQ pork..
- Fry the pork belly till light brown and set aside..
- Stir fry capsicum till aromatic and add in sauce ingredients. Add in pork belly and let the sauce coat..
- Add in leeks and stir fry for another 2 minutes and serve..