Easy Pan-Fried Chicken Breast and Japanese Leek.
You can have Easy Pan-Fried Chicken Breast and Japanese Leek using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pan-Fried Chicken Breast and Japanese Leek
- Prepare of portion Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Japanese leek.
- It’s of ☆Sake.
- You need of ☆Mayonnaise.
- It’s of rounded tablespoon ☆Soy sauce.
- You need of ☆All-purpose flour.
- You need of thumb-sized piece ☆Ginger (grated).
Easy Pan-Fried Chicken Breast and Japanese Leek step by step
- Roughly chop the Japanese leek..
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut diagonally..
- Cut into strips..
- Turn 90° and cut into 5 mm-1 cm cubes..
- Mix the Japanese leek and all the ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix well..
- Pour a generous amount of oil into a frying pan. Drop in spoonfuls of the mixture, shaping them into bite-sized pieces with a spoon and fry over medium heat..
- Brown both sides. When the meat is cooked through, it's done. Enjoy with a drizzle of ponzu sauce..
- Note: First, fry a spoonful of the mixture to see if it's too runny. If it is, add more flour to thicken..