Potato and Leek Soup.
You can cook Potato and Leek Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and Leek Soup
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of smoked bacon.
- You need of chopped savory cabbage.
- Prepare of medium sized potatoes.
- You need of large carrots.
- You need of leek.
- You need of medium onion.
- It’s of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of caraway seeds.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of parsley flakes.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Potato and Leek Soup step by step
- Chop the cabbage, peel the carrots, and fry the bacon. Wash and dice the potatoes..
- Cut the the carrots. Dice the onion. Wash the leek very well. Then slice..
- Add the butter and melt in the pot add all but the sour cream to the melted butter. Crumble the bacon and add. Simmer on low till all the vegetables are tender. About an hour covered..
- Take two cups of broth from the soup. Add the sour cream to the broth you took out and whisk till mixed well..
- Pour mixture back into the soup and incorporate well cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.