Fish Sausage and Leek with Konnyaku.
You can have Fish Sausage and Leek with Konnyaku using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Sausage and Leek with Konnyaku
- It’s of sausages Fish sausages.
- Prepare of Konnyaku.
- It’s of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Mirin.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Grated wasabi.
Fish Sausage and Leek with Konnyaku step by step
- I used these fish sausages ..
- Cut the fish sausages into 1cm length, and cut the white leeks into 1.5 cm length..
- Cut the Konnyaku into 1.5-2 cm cubes. If you have time, pound the konnyaku before cutting, or score the surface to help the flavor soak in..
- Dry fry the konnyaku in a pan. Add the white leeks and fish sausages, and cook until golden brown..
- Add soy sauce and mirin and let the flavor soak in. Turn off the heat, and mix the butter and wasabi. Scatter green onions if you have them..