My Creamy Leek & Veg Onion, Soup.
You can have My Creamy Leek & Veg Onion, Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Creamy Leek & Veg Onion, Soup
- It’s of Leek Chopped.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Onion chopped.
- You need of level Tsp Tumeric.
- You need of /2 Tsp. Cumin.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Dried Veg stock cubes.
- Prepare of Veg Soup.
My Creamy Leek & Veg Onion, Soup step by step
- Add the chopped leek and chopped onions to the pint of water and bring to the boil turn low and simmer..
- Carry on cooking simmering for 5 minute's. Add the tumeric, cumin, salt and Black pepper. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Add the soup to a blender until it's smooth and creamy. Add the tin of veg soup and give a good blast in the blender add soup back to the pan add 1/4 cup double cream and bring to the boil serve hot..