Leek & Potato Soup. Перевод слова leek, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Leek is the common name for a cultivated, edible, bulbous, herbaceous plant, Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum, also classified as Allium porrum, which is characterized by broad, flat, tightly wrapped, dark green leaves, a long, thick white stalk, and a slightly bulbous root. From Middle English leke, leek, lek, from Old English lēac ("a garden herb, leek, onion, garlic"), from Proto-Germanic *lauką *laukaz ("leek, onion"), from Proto-Indo-European *lewg- ("to bend").
He also wears Frieza Force clothing and possesses a scar in the left side of his forehead. Leeks are alliums with an onion-like taste, while ramps are a pungent, wild variety. The Leek (Japanese: ながねぎ Scallion), known as the Stick prior to Generation VIII, is a type of held item introduced in Generation II. You can have Leek & Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leek & Potato Soup
- It’s of Leek (Shimonita or Japanese leeks).
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Consommé or vegetable soup stock (dissolved in water).
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Bay leaf.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Croutons, parsley.
It boosts the critical hit ratio of a Farfetch'd or Sirfetch'd that holds it. Leeks are relatives of onions and scallions. Find out equivalents and how to measure them. Welcome to the Leek group in the Data Science Lab and the Department of Biostatistics at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health.
Leek & Potato Soup instructions
- Thoroughly wash the leek and remove the green stalk. Roughly chop the white stalk. Peel the potatoes and dice into 1 cm cubes..
- Melt the butter in a pot, and add the minced garlic and the leek from Step 1. Cook, but be careful not to burn it..
- Add the potatoes. Lightly cook, then add the soup stock and the bay leaf and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through..
- Remove any scum and the bay leaf, and mix in a food processor or blender. Be careful since it's hot..
- Heat again and add the milk. Once it's heated, flavor with salt and black pepper and it's complete..
- Serve with croutons to taste..
The leek is a vegetable, a cultivar of Allium ampeloprasum, the broadleaf wild leek. The edible part of the plant is a bundle of leaf sheaths that is sometimes erroneously called a stem or stalk. leek. The small, little green sprig of onions that Farfetch'd (The Pokemon) carries with it at all times The leek gets its name due to its tendency to split open and release fluid when it grows faster than the. Leeks are a member of the allium family, like garlic and onion, and boast a subtle sweetness when cooked. Find out how to select, store and cook leeks.