Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake. Hi everyone, welcome to my channel; Your food addiction. I hope you enjoy this recipe today, it was fun to make and some stuff I made on the spot. This chicken traybake smells really spectacular as it slowly cooks in the oven.
Enjoy the succulent chicken and crisp puff pastry with a Meanwhile, heat the butter in a saucepan over a low-medium heat. Chicken, asparagus, and mushrooms are sauteed in a garlic and olive oil base. You can add more mushrooms if desired. You can have Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake
- Prepare 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 12 pieces of chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- It’s 750 g of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 12 of asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- It’s 1 of large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
Serve with rice or pasta I liked the flavors very much and the combination of ingredients (I just happened to have mushrooms, asparagus, and chicken breasts on hand so was. Well, this one is for you: Baked Lemon Chicken with Asparagus and Mushrooms. And wonder of wonders: Everyone in this house ate their lemon asparagus mushroom chicken without complaints. (OK, High School Guy did avoid the mushrooms — but that merely resulted in bonus mushrooms. An instant family favourite, this chicken tray bake packs a punch with great flavours using everyday ingredients.
Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake step by step
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and mix everything together, then put the tray into the preheated oven. Salmon tray bake – Tray bake recipes. Try tender stem broccoli or asparagus instead of beans. Spanish chicken tray bake – Tray bake recipes. A chicken traybake full of sunshine flavours.