Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Lettuce and Bacon (Non-Halal). It is an easy, simple and delicious. Case in point: Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio. I think I spend waaay more money on kitchen equipment than I do on food Make me stooooooop.
Aglio e Olio pair with tender juicy bacon wrapped shrimp. Enjoy! ** AGLIO OLIO AGLIO RECIPE GARLIC SPAGHETTI. Spaghetti aglio olio is originally from southern Italy in Naples and many variations exist, some add chili flakes others with parmesan or pecorino and many include parsley. You can have Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Lettuce and Bacon (Non-Halal) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Lettuce and Bacon (Non-Halal)
- Prepare 100 g of Pasta◎.
- It’s of To taste Salt◎.
- You need 5 of leaves Romaine lettuce(or any lettuce).
- Prepare 1 of clove Garlic.
- It’s 2 of table spoon Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Dried chilli.
- It’s of To taste Salt and pepper.
- You need of Some Cheese.
It's a pasta that allows you to add whatever you might like so for me that's often greens. For this recipe I used Catelli Smart spaghetti. The Ultimate Pantry Pasta Hails from Italy. While the exact origin of spaghetti aglio e olio is murky, there's no doubt it hails from Italy.
Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Lettuce and Bacon (Non-Halal) step by step
- In a large pot, bring salted water to boil. Once it boils, add the pasta and cook it for 5 minutes(or according to your pasta package instruction)..
- While you cook the pasta, start heating the pan. Add olive oil, minced garlic and minced chilli until they smell nice. Add chopped bacon after that..
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it in your pan. Add 1 table spoon of pasta water too..
- Add the chopped lettuce and mix well until the lettuce gets soften. Check seasoning and finish!.
Some say the dish comes from Naples, while others say it originated in the Southeastern region of Abruzzo. spaghetti aglio e olio is a traditional italian pasta recipe which is very easy and quick to make. its a five ingredient recipe excluding the pasta. Spaghetti aglio e olio is a traditional Italian pasta dish. It means spaghetti with garlic and oil. Parmesan and crushed red pepper flakes (for serving). Easy recipe and tips for making the perfect Spaghetti Aglio e Olio, a classic Italian pasta dish.