BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich. Reviews for: Photos of BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches). BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This wonderful "Mouth Party" is great between bread slices or rolled on a tortilla and sliced as a pinwheel "Appeteaser".
Put the bacon, tomato and lettuce on a whole-grain wrap, add some avocado and a little jazzed-up mayonnaise. Then pair this with some creamy coleslaw on the Click To Tweet. How to Make a BLAT Wrap. You can cook BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich
- You need 4 of bacon strips.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare Half of a tomato.
- It’s to taste of ice berg lettuce.
- It’s 2 of toast slices.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic aoli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Make sure you have excellent, fresh tomatoes for this wrap. It really makes all the difference. Spread remaining mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Stack lettuce and tomato evenly between two slices of bread.
BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich instructions
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan on high heat. Cook the bacon the way you like it..
- Put the bread in the toaster and toast it as you like it.
- Add the garlic aoli to the toast. Make sure it’s spread evenly.
- Cut the avocado in half and mash it in a bowl if it’s hard or mash it on the toast. Spread evenly on the toast and add salt and pepper.
- Slice the tomato and add them on top of the avocado.
- Once the bacon is done remove the oil by putting it on a paper towel. Then cut the bacon in half and put it on the toast.
- Add the ice berg lettuce on top and your sandwich is done! Enjoy 😊.
A BLT is a sandwich consisting of bacon lettuce and tomato and it is a classic with good reason as the salty bacon, the crisp lettuce and sweet and the juicy tomatoes is a magical combination! Sliced avocado and tomato, lettuce with toasted whole wheat bread. Of course he thinks he invented this sandwich, and he did, as have thousands of other avocado lovers around the world. Of course if you want to add a couple strips of bacon to your ALT (that would make it a BLAT), be my. Is it simply the perfect combination of smokey bacon, crisp and refreshing iceberg lettuce, and juicy tomatoes. or is it something more?