Japanese Lettuce Wraps. Tangy marinated beef is wrapped in refreshing lettuce leaves in this quick and easy Asian lettuce wrap recipe. Holidays involved Japanese festivals and dressing up in traditional Japanese clothing along with marching in my little bunard. When we eat lettuce wraps for dinner, I pile all of the components onto a big platter.
Let's walk through the process of making this chicken lettuce wraps. No one will even miss the meat in these Asian Lentil Lettuce Wraps! They're easy to make, full of flavor and you'll love all that crunch! You can have Japanese Lettuce Wraps using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Lettuce Wraps
- You need 2 cups of short brown rice.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 4 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber diced.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions diced.
- It’s 1 head of leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 4 sheet of nori seaweed optional.
These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are your solution for an easy chicken dinner that packs a punch of flavor. Asian Lettuce Wraps, recipe, Rinse whole lettuce leaves and pat dry, being careful not tear them. Lettuce wraps (PF Chang's Copycat) – easy lettuce wraps recipe that is better than PF Chang's. Lettuce Wraps – Easy recipe with juicy and moist ground chicken wrapped up with fresh lettuce leaves.
Japanese Lettuce Wraps instructions
- I use a rice cooker, cook rice.
- Tear lettuce leaves in half.
- After rice is done cooking, mix with rice vinegar and honey.
- Place a spoonful of rice on lettuce.
- Top with all diced veggies, and wrap a small piece seaweed if you want.
- Wrap lettuce around rice and veggies, serve with low sodium soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi.
- I substitute Avocado for shrimp.
Homemade is always better than P. She relishes in the fact that she can order their meaty wraps and have the whole plate to herself. Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian goodness. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are reminiscent of PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps, yet they're gluten-free, paleo-friendly and much healthier.