Ssam Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Ssam Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ssam Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 1 lb of bacon or.
- It’s 1 lb of stew meat sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 cups of white or brown rice.
- It’s 1 head of green leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Ssam Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Add 2 cups of rice to your rice cooker. Or follow directions for stove top..
- In medium pan or pot cut up bacon in 3 quarters..
- While your bacon cooks, start making your sauce. Don't forget about your bacon. (Drain on paper towel.).
- 1-2 cup gochujang sauce, 3 green onions (chopped), garlic (minced) and sesame seed oil. Mix until well combined..
- Wash your lettuce..
- When rice is finally done. Make your wraps and chove your face full..