You can have Lettuce-Packed Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lettuce-Packed Sandwich
- Prepare of slices sandwich bread.
- You need of lettuce.
- You need of slice ham or grilled bacon.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Saran wrap.
Lettuce-Packed Sandwich instructions
- Wash lettuce and drain excess water. Cook the egg sunny side up (fry both sides). Toast both slices of bread..
- Lay a piece of saran wrap on a working surface, and put one slice of toast on it. Spread butter on one slice, and mayonnaise on the other..
- On the slice with mayonnaise, layer it with lettuce. Drip small amounts of mayonnaise to bind the lettuce leaves together..
- Keep on layering until you've used up every leaf! Then, on top of that, place the fried egg, and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Top with ham and close the sandwich with the other slice. Wrap up the sandwich in prepared saran wrap, and firmly press down on top to make it the size of an average sandwich..
- Cut with the saran wrap still on, remove, and serve..