Sweet spicy pork with lotus stem. See great recipes for Sweet spicy pork with lotus stem too! Serve the Sweet And Spicy Shanghai Crispy Lotus Stem along with Dan Dan Noodles to enjoy a scrumptious meal. If you are looking for more lotus stem We begin making the Sweet And Spicy Shanghai Crispy Lotus Stem by keeping things ready for the dish, In a small mixing bowl, mix the.
These tasty little fried meat sandwiches made with lotus root stuffed with pork are deliciously Aside from the fact that this stuffed lotus root recipe is really delicious and tasty, I should also say that it is Also, stir the batter between dipping each lotus root piece, as sweet rice flour tends to settle quickly. Awesome Cooking Spicy KFC Pork Delicious Recipe – Cook KFC Pork Recipes – Village Food Factory. Awesome cooking soup pork feet with Cabbage recipe – Cook pork recipes – Village Food Factory. You can have Sweet spicy pork with lotus stem using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet spicy pork with lotus stem
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar cube or any form will do.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Dry chilies.
- Prepare of Lotus stem cut slices thin.
- Prepare of Red 🌶 big chilies as garnish.
The lotus stems are smaller versions of lotus roots – it has a crunchy texture to it when sliced. I would suggest adding sugar to taste. Nuoc cham must taste not too sweet and not too fishy; the anchovy-like To assemble the salad, remove the crispy rind from the pork and break into strips. Crispy Stuffed Lotus Root with Pork (炸藕盒). · Shanghai Style Sweet And Spicy Crispy Lotus Stem is a very healthy dish as the lotus root is rich in vitamins and is also a Gluten free dish.
Sweet spicy pork with lotus stem instructions
- Prepare all your ingredients as below. As usual I always prepare my sauce in advance mixed them together but not shown in picture below. U can cook with beef meat and chicken too. Anything u like. Tips : must soak your meat wet if u freeze them because it will cook faster and the meat much tender. Never ever cook frozen or half frozen meat..
- Heat your wok and cooking oil. Fry your garlic and dry chilies first until golden brown color. Then add in lotus stem and black pepper,stir well and then add in your pork.Leave it for 5minutes..
- Then add half cup of water and add in all your sauces. Then leave it for about 10-15 minutes low heat and wok cover up. Keep checking to make sure it don’t get too dry.Little gravy make it taste fantastic and goes well with rice..
- Once done add in your chilies garnish and then ready to serve. It does taste good.And this is my first time cook this…happy try.
Thinly sliced lotus stems fried and coated with sauces for a sweet & spicy delicacy that tickles your taste. The jarred white lotus roots or stems for this crisp, tart-sweet salad can be found at many Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese markets. Drain lotus stems and transfer to a large bowl. Add pork, shrimp, pickled carrot and daikon, pickled shallots, rau rãm or cilantro, celery leaves (if using), and peanuts. Restaurant, Fresh, Lotus stem, Table, Thailand, Breakfast, Delicious, Dish, Ingredient, High angle view, Cooked, Cuisine, Thai food, Food, Meal, Dinner, Spicy food, Gourmet, Healthy food, Vegetable, Cooking, Vegetarian food, Spicy salad, Served, Hungry, Spicy, Menu, Tomato, Healthy eating, Bowl. recipes.