Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa.
You can cook Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa
- It’s 12 of medium shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 pound of shiitake mushrooms thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 6 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil for cooking shrimp and shiitake.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and Salt.
- It’s of Serve on bed of arugula or spinach.
Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add 3 garlic cloves and sauté with mushrooms until shiitake is slightly crispy.
- Separately cook shrimp in oil and garlic with cumin.
- Mix quinoa with shrimp and mushrooms.
- Add salt to taste.