Meatball and Mushroom Soup.
You can cook Meatball and Mushroom Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball and Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 4 ounces of baby portobello mushrooms whole.
- Prepare 6 ounces of beef meatballs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sliced leeks.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced salad olives with pimientos.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brine liquid of olives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced julienned water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes for garnish.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
Meatball and Mushroom Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a pot. Separate the stems from the caps of the mushrooms. Slice the leeks add to the oil and sauté. Add in the meatballs, all the mushrooms pieces, olives and juices. Slice the water chestnuts and add..
- Sauté for 15 minutes till leeks are soft. Add the broth bring to a boil and simmer 12 minutes, add the soya sauce, let rest 10 minutes. Serve with parsley on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.