One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy. Remove potatoes and vegetables from pan. Add a tablespoon of butter, and tablespoon of flour, mixing together. Along with playing around with dish ideas, I got to test out a new backdrop I made, as well as a new light modifier for a recent LED light I.
I pulled this off in the middle of the week by seasoning the pork on Tuesday—and leaving work early. See Pan Seared Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin if you are interested. But without the searing, the color will be pale and the potatoes, although done, will not An all in one dinner with tender and juicy pork tenderloin combined with potatoes and carrots. You can cook One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy
- Prepare 2 kg of pork blade roast.
- You need 500 g of baby potatoes, halved.
- Prepare 500 g of crimini mushrooms, halved.
- You need 4 of kale stalks, leaves trimmed and cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of large shallot, thinly sliced.
- You need 6 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
This easy one-pan dinner is done in well under one. For a single pan dinner that's easy to prep and clean up, try roasted pork and potatoes. Divide the pork chops among plates. Drizzle any juices from the pork into the gravy; stir in the scallion greens and parsley.
One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy instructions
- Preheat your oven to 325 F. Season the roast with salt and pepper and rub it with a little olive oil. Lay the pork into a large roasting dish. Let roast uncovered for 3 hours..
- Add the potatoes, mushrooms and kale leaves to a large mixing bowl. Whisk together the shallot, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce and fish sauce and pour it over the veg. Toss to combine..
- Pull the roast from the oven and remove the pork. Scrape up any bits stuck to the bottom of the roasting dish and drain all but 1/4 cup of fat. Pour the veg and sauce in and toss it with the pork fat. Replace the pork on top of the veg and put the roast back in the oven. Turn the heat up to 425 and continue roasting 1 hour..
- Pull the pork out of the oven to rest. Leave the veg in and turn up the heat to 450. Roast 15 more minutes to toast the veg a bit. To serve, carve up the pork, pile the veg on top, whisk the sauce and pour it over everything..
Roasted Pork Shoulder with Pan Gravy. Place potatoes and mushrooms on baking sheet. Stir, then make room on baking sheet for salmon. Add salmon to baking sheet with potatoes and mushrooms. Drizzle reserved tablespoon of oil mixture over salmon.