Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole.
You can cook Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of petite red potatoes sliced thin.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 15-20 slices of baby swiss.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole step by step
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with pam, preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown beef in a large skillet, add mushrooms for last 5 min or so..
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter, add diced onion, and cook until transparent..
- Add corn starch, thyme, and chicken broth and cook until thickened..
- Add sour cream and shredded cheddar, combine..
- Put 1/2 of your potatoes in a 9×13 baking dish, cover with beef mixture, top with swiss cheese, put the rest of the potatoes on top, pour over your sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 45 min..
- Uncover, top with more swiss cheese and bread crumbs, bake for another 15 min..