Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce.
You can cook Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce
- It’s 1-1 1/2 lb. of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, Trimmed.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Yellow Mustard Seeds, Whole.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme Leaves.
- You need of Olive Oil For Frying.
- Prepare of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare of Pepper (To Taste).
Chicken In Dijon Mustard Sauce step by step
- Add a Tbsp of Olive Oil to a large skillet and heat to Medium Heat. Add Yellow Mustard Seeds, stir around, and cover. Allow to cook until you start to hear the seeds popping. Remove from heat and wait about a minute until all popping stops. Transfer Mustard Seeds to a small bowl, set aside..
- In the same skillet, add another 1 or 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil and heat to Medium Heat again. Add Chicken Thighs to pan. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. Cook about 4-5 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked thoroughly. Transfer to a plate or bowl and set aside..
- Add Garlic to pan and cook for about a minute. Add in Heavy Whipping Cream and Chicken Broth. Cook for 4 Minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add Dijon Mustard, Toasted Mustard Seeds, Thyme, Salt, and Pepper. Stir, and cook for another few minutes or until it thickens. Taste for seasoning. Return the Chicken Thighs to the pan and cook until chicken is hot again..
- Serve and Enjoy!.