Chicken and Mushroom Black Pepper Pastry.
You can cook Chicken and Mushroom Black Pepper Pastry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushroom Black Pepper Pastry
- It’s 2 pcs of shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 200 gr of chicken breast.
- It’s 200 gr of button mushroom.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of brown onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Chicken and Mushroom Black Pepper Pastry instructions
- Boil chicken breast until well done, shred it..
- Chop brown onion and garlics, slice mushroom, put aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, saute chopped onion and garlics, add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir it well..
- Add shredded chicken and sliced mushroom, stir it until cooked well..
- Pre-heat oven, 180° C tenperature..
- Cut up shortcrust pastry into 9 each. Fill them up with chicken and mushroom mix, fold rectangle shape, press the sides to lock..
- Bake for 20 mins or until the pastry turns golden..
- Enjoy while hot..