Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
You can have Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Prepare 8-12 of portobello or button mushrooms.
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of stuffing mix + 1/2 cup hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Wash mushrooms, remove and discard stems..
- Mix water and stuffing mix and set aside for 5 minutes to soften..
- Mix all filling ingredients and stir in stuffing mix. Lay mushrooms cap side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Scoop about a tablespoon of filling into Each one. Bake uncovered 18-20 minutes. You can place under broiler after baking for 30 seconds to one minute to brown tops if desired and garnish with green onions, parmesan and pepper..