Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce.
You can have Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce
- It’s 500 g of penne pasta.
- You need 2 pcs of raw chicken breast w/o skin.
- Prepare 1 cup of slice mushrooms in can.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped white onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped ripe tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of tomato sauce ( optional, you can.
- It’s of make your own sauce ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chiffonade fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Penne with Chicken and mushrooms in tomato sauce step by step
- Julienne the chicken, or slice it thin stick.
- Cook the pasta,, al dente, put salt in a boiling water.
- In a big sauté pan or a wok, heat up some oil, preferably vegetable oil, then sauté onion and garlic chopped tomatoes until about crisp then put in the chicken season with salt and cracked pepper a pinch, glaze it with soy sauce.
- Pour in the mushrooms then the tomato sauce, simmer for five minutes, check the seasonings. serve with parmesan cheese or a any grated cheese will do. ENJOY.