Baked Portobello Mushrooms.
You can cook Baked Portobello Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Portobello Mushrooms
- You need 5 of large portobello mushroom caps.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle salt.
- It’s of Sprinkle Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
Baked Portobello Mushrooms step by step
- Rinse and dry your mushroom caps……
- Place caps in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……
- Carefully cut out stem from mushroom cap and place stems on a small plate……
- Mince stem pieces…….
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt inside of mushroom caps……
- Place minced mushroom stem pieces into each mushroom cap, making an indentation in the middle of the cap……
- Break each egg into a small bowl, then gently place egg into mushroom cap, repeat until all caps are filled…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until eggs are set……
- Remove from oven and sprinkle your cheese on top, place back into oven and cook until all cheese has melted….about 2-3 minutes longer…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.