You can cook Mushroom Farfalle using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Farfalle
- It’s of Farfalle pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for pasta boil.
- It’s of Water for pasta.
- It’s 200 ml of fresh cream (vegetable base).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth (bouillon).
- You need 0.5 kg of fresh mushroom.
- It’s 1 handful of Rosemary (cut).
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Grated Low fat mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of Onion powder (optional).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of white pepper.
Mushroom Farfalle step by step
- Boil the pasta with just salt (adding olive oil will make it slippery and harder for the sauce to hang on it).
- Cut the fresh mushroom, in a small pan, melt the butter, and in the mushroom, black pepper, white pepper and rosemary, set aside when cooked.
- In a large pan, add a bit of butter, when melted, add the fresh cream with salt and black pepper, add in the chicken broth and mix.
- Add in the mushrooms and pasta and fold together, add in a handful of mozzarella and Parmesan depending on the cheesiness you’d like, if the sauce is not enough, you may add in 1/2 cup of milk.
- Serve with grated Parmesan and enjoy!.