Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette.
You can cook Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- It’s 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- It’s 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- You need of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette instructions
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..