Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms.
You can cook Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Baby Bella mushrooms (baby portabella).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt/pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms step by step
- Clean off mushrooms with semi damp towel to remove dirt. But do not rinse with water! Remove stem and sit mushrooms upside down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Set aside..
- Melt butter and add minced garlic and allow to sit and infuse butter..
- Next spoon butter and garlic over the mushroom (underside up). Add salt and pepper..
- Next pinch as much mozzarella cheese into the mushroom as possible. You will have to push and pack. Next add as much cooked bacon as will stay on. Again, pack down. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and green onion. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until cheese is nice and melted!.