Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook. Savory Seasonings & Beans Simmered So You Can Make Chili In Minutes. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Looking for quick and easy chicken dinner recipes?
These quick and easy dinners for two are perfect to make when you don't want to be stuck with a ton of leftovers. From stir fries to stuffed chicken breasts and everything in between, these chicken dinners are fit for a family of two. Plus, they're all ready in under an hour. You can have Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook
- You need of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 of -packs of brown Gravy.
- You need 1 of regular size can sliced mushrooms.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt & paper.
- You need of Mashed potatoes.
This easy chicken recipe is a fresh, modern alternative to a time-consuming classic. Instead of pan-frying, just stack the ingredients in two stages on a baking sheet and broil. Easy chicken recipes simple enough to make even on the laziest of all weeknights. Healthy ideas from spicy fajitas to cozy casseroles.
Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook step by step
- Wash off chicken, and cut in bite size pieces.
- Season chicken bites, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder.
- In a skillet or Instant pot (I used the ninja foodie) heat up Olive oil, need some just to cover the bottom, don’t need much.(for instant pot use sautéed mode).
- Add seasoned bite size chicken to skillet cook chicken until done. Meanwhile start making mashed potatoes.
- When chicken is done remove and set aside to rest.
- In same skillet add a little butter and drain can of mushrooms. Just heat up some 1-2 mins (no need to wash skillet or inter pot).
- Follow the directions to packages of gravy and add to mushrooms, stirring occasionally until gravy has thickened, add in chicken, (at this time mashed potatoes should be just about done).
- For an instant pot everything can be done on sautéed mode..
- Notes- can use chicken Brest cut in bite size pieces. Double recipe if feeding more than 3 people. Whole mushrooms can be used or fresh mushrooms, I just used what I had..
Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. Or get our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners, which is packed with the best chicken dinners our kitchen has ever produced. This wasextremely easy and really good with just a few changes. I use two cans of chicken breast a can of sliced mushrooms and two jars of light alfredo sauce.