Shrimp Pasta with Shitake Mushroom. I want to share with you the pasta recipe that we've been loving ever since we tried cook ing it. It was inspired by a food we ate at a restaurant but that. Watch the rest of our cooking videos on: Shrimp pasta with shitake mushroom.
With the shrimp and the earthy shiitake mushrooms, the flavors of the soy sauce butter are heightened even more. You can probably make this for dinner tonight…all the ingredients are really simple and readily available. Spinach Mushroom Pasta Recipes on Yummly You can have Shrimp Pasta with Shitake Mushroom using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta with Shitake Mushroom
- You need 6-8 pieces of Shrimp.
- Prepare 5-6 pieces of Dried Shitake Mushroom.
- You need 120 grams of Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of bulb Garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 5-7 pieces of Basil Leaves.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Rock Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
One-pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta, Pesto Prawns Mushroom Pasta, Quick Tomato And Mushroom Pasta Sauce. Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom PastaThe Girl Who Ate Everything. fresh basil, cream cheese, sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley. Bu Pin'i ve daha fazlasını Figen Mertol tarafından oluşturulan Katre's Kitchen panosunda bulabilirsiniz. Mantar Dolması ile ilgili fikirleri keşfedin.
Shrimp Pasta with Shitake Mushroom step by step
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS: Soak the shitake mushrooms in room temperature water. After the mushrooms expand (meaning it's already hydrated), pat it dry with a towel, cut off the stem and slice it around 1/4-in. thick. ©homebasedchef.
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp. Then make small incisions at the shrimp's back and abdomen and then stretch the shrimp a little bit. Set the shrimp heads aside (to be used later)..
- Chop the garlic. Grind the pepper and the rock salt together using mortar and pestle.. We like to use freshly ground pepper because we feel that it has stronger flavor than the ready-made ones that you can buy in the grocery stores..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Make a shrimp stock by boiling the shrimp head that we set aside earlier with some salt and oil for a few minutes. Then take out the shrimp heads and scoop out the foam..
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions but using the shrimp stock that we made instead of plain water. This will give the noodles some ocean flavor..
- Heat the oil in the pan in medium heat. Stir fry the garlic. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add in the shrimp and cook until it turns orange..
- Season with a little bit of salt and pepper and stir. Mix in the noodles, brown sugar, torn basil leaves, and parmesan cheese. Add more salt and pepper according to taste..
- Place in a serving plate. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese, if you like!.
While your pasta is cooking, cook your shrimp for a couple of minutes in a pan or until pink. Add minced garlic, cream cheese, and herbs. At this point, the cream cheese will. Shrimp pasta is a no-brainer weeknight win. Get the recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything.