Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce. This Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Pan Sauce is the perfect entree for a special meal. Today we are making a beautiful center-cut beef tenderloin roast, served with a simple baby bella mushroom pan sauce that you make while the beef roasts in the oven. Top slices of beef tenderloin with a rich sauce of cremini mushrooms and sweet red wine.
Mushrooms and port wine flavor the sauce for luscious beef tenderloin. Impressive enough for guests, yet easy enough for any family dinner. The mushrooms and port wine make an incredibly rich and flavorful sauce for the tenderloin roast. You can have Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need 1 teaspoon of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 of beef tenderloin steaks 1 inch thick and 4 oz each.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare Dash of pepper.
- It’s 2/3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of browning sauce optional.
Today we will prepare some amazing aged tenderloins from Argentina and a delicious creamy mushroom sauce which complements this meat perfectly. – Enjoy these hearty beef tenderloin steaks with Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce–perfect for dinner. For this classic roast beef recipe, cremini or white mushrooms are delicious in the sauce. This recipe for Beef Tenderloin with a Red Wine Mushroom Sauce is one of my favorites. Check the consistency by coating a spoon with the sauce, turn the spoon over and draw a line down the middle of the spoon with your finger.
Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce step by step
- In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil over medium heat cook the steaks to desired doneness for medium rare a thermometer should read 135 medium 140 5-6 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan reserving drippings keep warm.
- In same pan heat drippings and remaining butter over medium high heat sauté mushrooms and green onion until tender.
- Stir in flour salt and pepper until blended gradually stir in chicken broth and if desired browning sauce.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly cook and stir until thickened about 1 to 2 minutes serve with steaks.
Transfer the mushroom sauce to a medium bowl or saucepan and keep warm. Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Burgundy-Mushroom Sauce Recipe. Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Burgundy-Mushroom Sauce Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Place tenderloin and marinade in a ziploc heavy-duty plastic bag. How to Cook Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Mushroom Sauce.