Ali's Honey Mustard Chicken.
You can cook Ali's Honey Mustard Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ali's Honey Mustard Chicken
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of natural Greek yoghurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 6 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil (I use the oil from my "preserved basil" recipe.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
Ali's Honey Mustard Chicken step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix mustard, honey, Greek yoghurt and paprika together.
- Lightly oil baking dish using basil oil and lay chicken breasts in it.
- Pour 1/2 mixture over chicken and place a basil leaf (see preserved basil recipe) on each one.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 mins.
- Pour remaining sauce mix over chicken and return to oven for a further 10 – 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with rice and green veggies.