Alkaline – Portabella (steak)Mushrooms and Gravy. In this video I cook some Portabella mushroom steaks and mashed potatoes and gravy and some kale slaw all vegan-friendly!
You can cook Alkaline – Portabella (steak)Mushrooms and Gravy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Portabella (steak)Mushrooms and Gravy
- Prepare 3 of large Portabella mushrooms.
- You need 2 of long green onions.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 3 of assorted mini organic sweet peppers.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt.
- Prepare to taste of Cayenne or red bird pepper.
- You need of Spelt flour.
- You need of Grapeseed oil.
- Prepare of Spring water.
Alkaline – Portabella (steak)Mushrooms and Gravy instructions
- Slice veggies and mushrooms.
- Add grapeseed oil to saucepan over medium/high heat and add spelt flour until it turns into a soft paste.
- Allow paste to brown while consistently stirring. Add spring water while stirring (paste will turn into a gravy). Add more spring water until it has a soup-like consistency..
- Add all Veggies and seasoning, stirring occasionally. Add Portabella mushrooms, stir and cover allowing it to slowly simmer on low to medium heat. Stir occasionally preventing sticking. Enjoy!.